Visas & Passport
When Visiting Canada you must:
- have travel documents with you, i.e. a passport;
- be in good health;
- satisfy the immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay because of ties you have in your country of origin, namely employment, family or a property;
- have enough money for the length of your stay. The amount depends on the circumstances of your visit, the length of your stay and where you will be staying (hotel or with parents or friends).
You could also need:
- a temporary resident visa, depending on your citizenship;
- a health exam;
- a letter of invitation from someone residing in Canada.
Transportation companies, like airlines, must verify that you do have valid and appropriate travel documents when you enter Canada. If you don’t have the required documents, you could incur delays or you could be denied embarking.
Free B2B AppGet Connected !
Read more »